THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Who would win in a fight between T-Rex and Darth Vader???

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Life as of late...

Well, my life has been consumed by three things... my job (ever interesting), drumline (of course!), and my pregnant wife (things are starting to become VERY real!) We found out at her last appointment that we are having a BOY! We didn't want it to be a secret or a surprise. I don't think that either of us deal too well with surprises. Anyway...now the only thing we have to do is agree on a name for our son. You see, if we found out we were having a girl, the good thing would be that we at least can agree on a girl's name, but we are in a heated disagreement on what we should name our son. I want the names Jerome, Jameson, or James... she wants the names Jude, Jace, or Jason... hmmm... we can't agree. We are going to give him the middle name Alan, after my father, but the first name is still a mystery. I guess we still have time to decide, but everything is moving FAST!

The baby furniture is still in the garage... we need to paint the bedroom yet and then move the furniture upstairs. I was able to get some very nice used furniture from a colleague of mine whose kids have outgrown it. We also gave our friend Erica some of our spare bedroom furniture to make space for the baby's "stuff".

<--Here is our son saying, "Hello!" Well, waving it, rather...


Band season is almost over (Next week M-burg goes to ACCs, they won their chapter and will hopefully make a good push to the end!), but indoor is just beginning and that means it's time to write some cymbal parts! I am looking over the music and starting to get some ideas. I am excited about the show this year. The music is GREAT!

As for school... well, school is school. The renovations at Red Land have come along nicely. The kids have been great, for the most part. I am looking forward to getting the construction crews out of there, but everyone has dealt nicely.

Bye for now.

0 comments: