THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Who would win in a fight between T-Rex and Darth Vader???

Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I am currently watching the movie For a Few Dollars More, starring Clint Eastwood.
2. I would high-five anyone who would completely understand what I mean if I were to use the phrase "the Baumer" in a conversation.
3. I think Lee Van Cleef is badass.
4. Sadly, I have given up trying to find the answer to the question, "who let the dogs out?".
5. I often wonder what it would be like to be a professional mountain climber.
6. I have, on occasion, eaten an entire bag of Doritos in one sitting (the Four Cheese Doritos, but unfortunately, they are no longer made).
7. One of these days, I am going to write to my local congressmen and try to get him to back a bill in which a law would be made to ensure that when listening to Metallica, it MUST be played a certain volume level. And of course it would be a high volume level.
8. I become frustrated and even a little angry when people don't know any other Shakespeare play besides Romeo and Juliet or Hamlet.
9. My ankle bones crack a lot.
10. The next time the cat knocks over her water dish, I am going to use her as a mop to clean it up!
11. I used to collect key chains when I was a kid.
12. During homecoming week at Red Land, I turned my classroom into a disco dance club complete with strobe lights and a disco ball.
13. I thoroughly enjoy the music of Ennio Morricone.
14. I never knew Bernie Mac was a Chicago Bears fan.
15. I enjoy hot sauce in my eggs.
16. I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller....
17. It is probably best that I am not a millionaire, because even if I did have a million dollars, I don't know what I would do with it.
18. I consider myself to be a pretty good whistler.
19. I think golf is lame.
20. Currently, my favorite brand of cigar is Padron.
21. Persephone, one of my cats, is a huge pain in the ass.
22. One of my guilty pleasures is listening to and rocking out to heavy metal hair bands.
23. It would be cool to be the guy who changes the scoreboard at Fenway Park for a living.
24. Scotch whiskey is great, but I can't drink a lot of it in one sitting or I get heart burn... I don't get it.
25. I could probably stare at the blue flames of a campfire for hours on end without breaking my concentration.

0 comments: