THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Who would win in a fight between T-Rex and Darth Vader???

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why only Europe????


So, upon checking up on one of my favorite power/thrash metal bands, Iced Earth, I was pleasantly suprised to see a news headline saying that they were going to be co-headlining a month-long, intensive tour with fellow old-school heavy metal titans Saxon. My interest was sparked and I decided to read the article. Everything sounded good...the return of a former lead singer, the promise of extended guitar solos, the promotion of a soon-to-be-released new album... I was hooked, what I wanted to know next was when are they coming around here, and how can I get tickets.
That is when I was shattered... the tour begins Feb. 1, and ends March 1. ALL SHOW LOCATIONS ARE IN EUROPE!!!!!! Ugh... well, forget that. I will just be rocking out to my car stereo, I guess...

0 comments: