THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Who would win in a fight between T-Rex and Darth Vader???

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A-Rod Comes Clean...sort of...

I just watched the Peter Gammon's interview of Alex Rodriguez. I don't know what to say. I mean, he has admitted to it, but he has left a lot of things unanswered, and he avoided answering anything completely. I don't know, I guess this is a step above what McGwire, Bonds, and Palmeiro have done... but still. I just can't help but feel that he has been totally honest, not 100%.

One thing that really ticks me off... A-Rod said, "I respect the game of baseball." This is total B.S. and I don't even understand how he can say that now. He cheated the game of baseball. You don't cheat what you respect. Whether or not he is telling the truth in saying that he has been clean since 2004 on... I don't know. One thing is for sure, I am willing to bet A-Rod will definitely be clean from here on out. So frustrating...

2 comments:

Ryan (LWM) said...

"I am willing to bet A-Rod will definitely be clean from here on out."

Seriously? I wouldn't put money on that one.

J.Washburn said...

I don't know... I mean, once Giambi admitted to it, he immediatly slimmed down and his numbers became more "normal". We shall see, I guess. Someone as public a figure as A-Rod SHOULD stop now, but you may be right as well...

One thing I love about all this, it just makes it even easier to hate the Yankees...as if it weren't easy enough.