THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Who would win in a fight between T-Rex and Darth Vader???

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Remember me????

Hi, sorry it has been awhile. Life has kind of been a little frantic as of late, especially with the wedding inching closer and closer each day. Not only that, I just feel I haven't had anything too terribly funny or important to say... although, every time I do think of something to blog about, I either don't have the time, or when I do have the time, I get tired and forget. Anyway... about the wedding...

Some crazy crap has been going on as of late. For one, thanks to the f'n Swine Flu or the H1N1 virus or whatever it is, our honeymoon plans are currently on the rocks. The sad thing is, we have already paid for everything (well, my credit card has paid for everything), and that includes the plane tickets, ugh. SOOOooo, I have been advised not to change my mind yet, as the situation does seem to be leveling off a bit in Mexico, and elsewhere in the world, but to instead start researching some other possible locations that I could transfer the funds to. We have looked at a few places in Punta Cana, but we had really had our hopes up for Mexico.

The other wedding news, invitations and gift registry cards have gone out and we are currently getting RSVPs back. You know what I don't get... when people get the invitations, why do they feel they need to bring people along with them that were NOT invited?!?! I don't get it. It is one thing if you at least ask first before just adding someone to the invitation, but when you just blatently put 4 or 5 down as attending, when the invitation was only for 2... I mean... what the hell?!? So, we are dealing with that mess too... I am afraid we invited too many. We shall see...

Good news... Red Sox beat the Yankees last night. I stayed up and watched the rain-delayed game until Damon and Teixera both hit back to back homers... that kind of left a rotten taste in my mouth and I turned it off. You think I would have been happy about that, seeing as they are both on my fantasy team, but I was more disgusted than anything. I was glad to see the outcome this morning though.

0 comments: